VITILAN Electric Bike Warranty Policy
Dear VITILAN customer:
We are glad that you have chosen VITILAN electric bike, we are sure you will love it. All VITILAN e-bikes are covered by our 18 Months manufacturer's all-inclusive warranty against all manufacturing defects for the owner (all free accessories are not covered by the warranty). Please contact our VITILAN customer service team at email@example.com.
Note: Warranty applies to the original owner only and is not transferable.
Warranty Delivery Areas:
Warranted parts are shipped within the continental United States only. If you buy that e-bike and then ship it to another country. Then we will only ship its parts to the original country of delivery.
VITILAN will replace all parts deemed defective or damaged (including damage during shipping) free of charge, unless the damage is caused by customer misuse. Listed products covered by the warranty must comply with the following terms:
Parts covered under warranty:1. Frame
2. Front fork
3. Folding riser
5. Handle the horizontal tube
7. Seat post
8. Brakes (excluding brake pads)
10. Bottom bracket
11. Wheel rims
12. Wheel hub
15. Gear lever
19, Wiring harness
20. LCD display (excluding water damage).
This warranty does not cover:
- Defects inherent in the normal service life or service life of the product
- Due to accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunts, racing or other activities not in line with the intended use of the product, etc.), improper storage, abnormal contact with liquids, moisture, sand, dirt, electrical or abnormal physical collision.
- Defects or damage caused by unauthorized modification, or damage caused by incorrect installation.
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage caused by human factors, unless caused by VITILAN
- Products with frame numbers, barcodes, and serial numbers removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or illegible
- Parts that are prone to wear, such as:
- Product defects or damage caused by the use of accessories, products, or peripherals not provided or approved by VITILAN for the product
- Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, repair or adjustment of the product.
- Defects or damage caused by external causes such as collision, fire, flood, lightning, earthquake, tornado, theft, vandalism, improper use of any power source, etc.
The battery of the VITILAN e-bike comes with18-month warranty.
Defective batteries will be repaired or replaced free of charge by the customer. No cash compensation will be made. Warranty dates are based on the original purchase date.
Only the VITILAN customer service team can directly evaluate batteries and find defective batteries.
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Use an unsuitable or unsuitable charger to charge the battery
- Improper use of battery charger
- Any seals on the battery are damaged or show signs of tampering
- Use of batteries for equipment other than designated electric bicycles
- The battery power is reduced due to long-term use, battery aging or suddenly cold weather.
Can I refit an electric bike?Every VITILAN electric bike is strictly tested (programmed) before leaving the factory, and we guarantee it is a high-quality product. We do not recommend that you make major modifications. The warranty does not cover improper or negligent use.
2. Provide clear pictures, videos or other detailed information about the parts in question.
3. If there is no defective or damaged component caused by wrong use by the user, we will issue the corresponding component replacement. And please contact us as soon as the goods arrive, we will assist you to replace any defective parts.
4. Note that the customer is responsible for the labor cost of installing the warranty components for warranty issues.
This Warranty Policy is only valid if all of the following conditions are met:1. Electric bicycles are purchased directly from VITILAN's official website, VITILAN's online store or one of VITILAN's authorized dealers.
2. The electric bicycle is the original owner and the first owner
3. Electric bicycles meet all intended purposes of use
4. The electronic equipment has not been repaired or altered
5. If any component is damaged due to the wrong installation of components by the customer, the customer is responsible for the cost of replacement parts and transportation.
6. The rider and purchaser must be over 18 years old and have the legal capacity and authority to purchase and ride electric bicycles.